Share Your Prayer Request
You are about to post a prayer request on the Prayer Wall of Dr. Ty Dixon. Doing so will make public the information shared. Please be careful and respectful in how you share other’s information. Only use names when it is pertinent or helpful, Be careful not to slander, accuse, or defame anyone. No soliciting from people on the Prayer Wall.
E-mail addresses will not appear on the prayer wall, however they are required to submit a request. Your email address will be visible to Dr. Ty. Our prayer team may contact you by email if they feel led to respond directly to you about your prayer request.
Your Prayer need will be prayed for by Dr. Ty and our online community 24 hours a day.
With your permission, your request will be added below so that others can pray for you also.
This is a Secure Site
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God's order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband),
4. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: March 27, 2021
1. Please pray for Adrian Marie Seward who has a tumor on the brain and the surgery
2. The Jasmine, Bryant, McCray family have all contracted COVID-19. Jackie is on the ventilator. Tonya Jasmine is still battling with the virus at home
3. Pray for Chiffon Jones who is transitioning
4. Pray for Dr. Macey Mills who had a stroke, aneurysms , etc. She would like to be independent. Pray for her to be self sufficient
5. Collins Chapel AME in Baldwin
Received: February 23, 2021
Please pray for TEXAS. It has been a very tough week for many!! Pray for provision. The power outages and damage from water pipes bursting have been and will be devastating to many. We are believing that God will continue to be faithful.
Received: February 19, 2021
Please, pray for Jason & his family to trust Jesus as their Savior and Lord. Let them see Jesus is the way, truth, life, and only way to the Father. Pray that I follow God's direction. Thank you!
Received: January 31, 2021
Pray for unity and peace in our land. May righteousness reign and salvation
Of all manifest
Received: January 28, 2021
I ask that you please pray that my family and I will be guided to the right attorney that will take my medical case, one that has supporting experts who agree with my doctors and will obtain a large settlement to take care of my medical needs and my family. Please watch over us all and support us financially through this transition time. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Received: November 15, 2020
Please pray for my wife. She has cancer. Please pray for my marriage restoration.
Received: November 1, 2020
Praise God for this praise report
The final pathology report evaluating all of the specimens removed at the time of your recent surgery did not indicate any worrisome findings Sharon, specifically no evidence of cancer or precancer was noted in any of the resected specimens !!! That is absolutely wonderful news!!
The enlarged left ovarian mass was a benign epithelial ovarian tumor known as a Brenner tumor. No evidence of malignancy was noted anywhere within this enlarged and solid ovarian mass.
I am so happy for you Sharon, and hope you are recovering well at home. If you should have any questions or concerns before your follow up visit, please don't hesitate to call.
Received: October 27, 2020
Pray for my family.
Received: October 26, 2020
There are a few things that I would like to lay at the feet of Jesus, Christ. But before I ask, I want to thank Him in advance for all has done, is doing and will do. I am a newly wed and I am asking God to remain in the center of our union at all times. I pray God will bless our hearts that we will continue to fall deeper in-love with each other over and over daily. I come before God to ask that He continue to bless our finances. I pray for a substantial increase in every stream of income. I pray for growth of our business and business ideas. God I ask that you continue to rest, rule and abide as we journey together. May we fulfill our purpose and minister to couples that they may be blessed because of our ministry.
My son is 14 years old and his mind has moved away from playing games to now wanting to create his own clothing line. I pray that God will grant him wisdom, knowledge, understanding, creativity, disciple, witty ideas, financial responsibility and the tenacity to keep pushing for his heart desires. I pray God will order his foot steps as trailblazer. I pray for a hedge of protection to be about his as he grow into the young man God purposed him to be. May he grow to lead his generation into the things of God. May he continue to hunger and yearn for the knowledge of God.
It is my prayer that you will turn things around for the people who are hurting due to the pandemic. I ask for a special prayer for the people in the Bahamas who are still hurting from the past hurricane and the oppressors of the country. Especially in Grand Bahama. Help me so that I can help my family Lord in your precious name.
Help the leaders of the world who seek to do good by your people oh Lord. I know that at the end of the day you will get all the glory, honor and praise. I simply ask that you will give us wisdom, knowledge, understanding and protection during this time Lord.
I ask that you would cover my spiritual leader and pastor who selflessly serve and lead us into the knowledge of You. I ask that as they pour into your children that you pour back into them. I pray for a speedy healing for my spiritual leader. I ask that the membership will grow beyond what we can see. All business concerning the church and the university is placed at Your feet God. We ask that you bless every entity attached to the ministry by way of membership or ownership beyond our imagination in Your name I pray Lord. Amen
Bless those praying and standing in the gap for your people.
Bless the founder/owner of this website and continue to use her in ways she has never imagined Lord. I thank you for this website and that it will continue to inspire, motivate, educate and bless those that are in need. Thank you Lord. Amen.